- Overview of the Trend-Vantage Trading System
- What we chart, what we seek to trade, and why
- Understanding the basic layout of the Trend-Vantage indicators, including their importance and relative sensitivity, histograms and color schemes, alerts, and indicator generated entry / exit signals.
- An examination of each Trend-Vantage indicator in detail.
- Use of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet overlay display
- The three most recognizable histogram patterns that confirm the end of a current trend and the start of the next trend
- How to choose the strongest entry points and avoid weaker ones
- Developing an exit strategy; Stops & Trailing Stops; OCO Bracket;
- Finally, you will have an opportunity to question the instructor on any topic
Individual training sessions last for one hour and are held online. Individual training sessions can be held any day of the week, and most times of day. It does not matter if the market is open or not, though it may be beneficial to have training while your market is trading.
One-on-One training sessions can be customized to whatever securities or derivatives you want to trade. This is a very unique feature that enables each person to assess what works best for them in the Trend-Vantage Trading System.
Weekly Wrap-up Webinars are held each Wednesday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm ET (GMT -8) for Beginner Traders; and Tuesdays and Thursdays also from 6:30pm – 7:30pm ET (GMT -8) for Advanced Traders. These sessions cover the weekly trends we have observed with the market and they are available to all subscribers, independent of their level of expertise.
Additional Educational Webinars will be provided as well from time to time, and at no extra cost. We handout educational materials both in these sessions as well as via our Members Only area.
Currently, all webinars will be presented using the GotoWebinar platform, and we will be posting links in our Members’ area.
Trading Room Sessions
In these group sessions we will be charting e-minis, major U.S. equity stocks, ETF’s, Options, and currency pairs like the US dollar versus the Japanese Yen (USD/JPY) or the Euro versus the US Dollar (EUR/USD). Customized screens needed to address specific individual needs are covered in one-on-one sessions. We concentrate on our own trades and Options positions, and show them as we place them in real time, along with the explanation of why we take (or exit) a trade.
Trading Room Sessions are held as follows: (N.B. EST is the same as GMT -8)
- Mondays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST (4 hours)
- Tuesdays 10:30 am to 2:30 pm EST (4 hours)
- Thursdays 11:30 pm to 3:30 pm EST (4 hours)
- Fridays 10:00 am to 3:30 pm EST (5½ hours)
Customized Group Training Webinars
Our Customized Group Training Webinars would be perfect for a particular group of people with a common goal they want to address. The attendees would benefit from extensive Q&A that is focused towards the needs of the group. Groups could consist of those with common trading interests, people who are part of a trading group, or people brand new to the e-trading platform. Please contact us at email@example.com for special rates.
Group Training Sessions
We can also do live training in larger seminar settings at a location of your own choosing – please contact us at 415-334-1843 if you have a particular idea or project in mind.